Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Process is the Product

I was taught - the Process is the Product. In all honesty, I was told this ages ago when I was new in sales (a little over 30 years!). Never before has it hit home like has since I have started internet businesses.

And, whether you are on the street or in your seat - it rings true and you should put this in your business.

When we sell - whatever the product - we win or we loose, right? We walk away as a winner - we made money! Yeahhhh. Or, we didn't - depression! If you are new to the market, you need to make money - NOW. The more simple the process can be, the more money that can be made is most important. Then, after you have a source of income, then you can go back over and learn and earn more in other areas.

Well, what I needed and looked for was the process of duplication (others have to be able to follow the process) and the Process is the Product (ways of making multiple streams of income and selling my product). Now, I watch my primary product and if it is not making enough, I leave my process in tac, but change the product!

I have been really excited about the process with www.payitforward4profits.com/christiano. Here are the main reasons as I shared some of these within this article. 1) this system provides you with multiple incomes. Yes!!! What if - someone JUST wants a domain name? It's here. They can get their domain name and leave! Usually, they don't. 2) They need an autoresponder (it's in here, too). And so on (as you go down through the program, you can see all the benefits). Each stop a customer takes and makes, you get paid! 3) But, the main reason I am sharing - this isn't MY program - I didn't create it, (I wish I had) - but I believe it is one of the best because of all the time put into it, the multiple lines of income, the ongoing training and coaching. This is truly a masterpiece.

I like to compare brick/mortar with the internet business. I remember training sales reps. This was back before we had the internet (and, no, I'm not telling you my age)!! The constant repetition, support, riding along, monitoring, checking "apps", phone calls, over and over again - and this was repeated with each representative! Wow - talk about time consuming. But here - you have a couple of guys that really know their stuff - and they are willing to share it in this format. And when you are done - you can go on with confidence with other sites and products and whatever you want to build - thanks to this Pay It Forward site. I will always be grateful to Joel and Paul!

I was kinda doubting this system when I first started! Then I had to laugh at myself! Here's the joke on me: IF I WAS GOING THROUGH THE PROCESS AND PURCHASING ALL THE AFFILIATE PROGRAMS THAT WOULD HELP ME SET UP MY BUSINESS - WOULDN'T OTHERS?

Of course they would, and they are.

The Process makes you money. Not many programs are out there like this! Another tremendous feature is all the training! I love training - I want to learn everything about the internet and this business - and it is all here. How awesome.

If you are creating a site and you want to get customers - think what would be best for them and what they want! Then provide it. What can you do that would get money into their pockets faster and more of it?

I am constantly reviewing sites. I respond to very few of them. (Not that they aren't good, I just want to concentrate on the process they are putting forth and the benefit.)

I am a marketer - have been a street marketer for over 30 years. Now I am learning to be a seat marketer! But - the principles are very much the same.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment