Wednesday, April 8, 2009

How To Pick A Business

How to Pick A Business:



One of the hardest concepts to accept is that people may not buy what you want to sell! People want to buy what they want to buy! When I started in marketing - I wanted to sell people what excited me and I thought they would like it because I did! Wrong!
You see, we are all different. We have different interests. We can't look at business as though people will buy because we like it.
Okay - I didn't make this up! I was taught this by a phenominal coach! (remember, I told you I hired a coach - I was serious)!!
What he told me to do was learn for myself what people really were buying - then - SELL THAT! Ummmmm - that's a cool revelation!
So - how do you start?
This is time consuming - so get a cup of coffee or a soda!
Get on the net, and start searching through Amazon, Google, Clickbank, you can even BUY things. Find best seller lists at Amazon. Ebay is another good one. You need to do some research here and find out what people are buying.
Are you an inventor? Maybe you have made something that you wish to sell instead of selling what others have. Doing some research is a good way to see how your creation will sell. You may even find someone that would like to sell it for you.
But the most important thing here is to find out what is popular.
One of the things that I did (thanks to my coach) (and, I must add that this process helped me in all things) was to sign up for www.payitforward4profits.com/christiano. I learned the process.
You may already have a product. That is great. But now what? Well, why I am so excited about www.payitforward4profits.com/christiano is that it is a step by step process that allows you to put it all together - your ad company, your leads, your website, picking out your domain name, and so on. Then, just put your business in as the primary business.
You are ready!
There will be some "tweeking" - but you now have a complete funded franchise! And, you have your primary business inserted! So the process is the product and you make money on each step as you refer others to your site! Not bad for a beginner!


What do people want to buy? That is the question. And how do you find out - where to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment